Criminal Law - Sexual Offences
Sexual Offences may include offences such as rape, sexual penetration of a minor, indecent assault, assault with intent to rape and possession of child pornography.
Given the sensitive nature of these charges it is important for client’s to receive clear, unbiased advice from experienced professionals who understand the confronting effect of the charges and the impact it has on a client’s reputation.
Stewart & Associates make it a priority to:
- Provide clients with clear, effective advice
- Inform clients of possible defences
- Assist clients to understand procedure
- Place clients in contact with psychologists and psychiatrists where necessary
- Represent clients at court mentions and hearings
- Deal with matters delicately and confidentially