Buying or selling a residential or commercial property is a significant commitment. For many people it is the most significant transaction they will ever make during their lives.
The Property lawyers at Stewart and Associates advise on property acquisitions and disposals including structuring advice on all aspects of the sale, purchase and transfer of property, re-zoning and the management of easements along with rights of way and covenants.
Our experienced lawyers will:
- Explain the issues involved in the sale or purchase of your property
- Tell you what costs are involved including stamp duty
- Advise you about your Contract for Sale
- Advise you about and negotiate special terms and conditions for the sale or purchase of your property
- Attend to your lenders’ requirements
- Organise searches and enquiries to ensure you get what you think you are buying
- Ask the seller the right questions about the property being sold
- Organize settlement
Our property and conveyancing services include:
- Easements, covenants and disputes over easements
- Sale and purchase of business
- Torrens Title
- Company title
- Rural land
- Commercial Leasing
- Industrial leasing
- Residential leasing
- Leasing disputes
- Property development and associated aspects such as options and acquisitions.
- Land & Environment Court Appeals and Applications
- Strata Title disputes